Friday, March 24, 2006

March for Free Expression Weekend Friday Forecast Thread

Actually I haven't got a clue what the boys will say. Nick is likely to mention public schools, BMWs, Islington, and and the sad decline of public toilets, but I can't begin to guess what he'll write about. DA's done defending the government, so he needs a change of pace. Possible: that new blog thing on tehgrauniad is a nest of anti-Semites. Out of several hundred posts so far (and some by people not called Daniel Davies*), one or two are by George Galloway. Quel horreur! Quel horreur!

Odds are the title of this post won't get a mention.

*I'm just jealous. Really really jealous.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shush, Aaro doesn't know that I am a bruschettaboy, unless he reads d-squared digest, or any of the dozen other blogs where I have accidentally outed myself.

I think the march itself will be too close to the deadline to get covered in the Obs, though if it goes off well it will be a cert for the Standard. Loans for lordships doesn't have enough legs for a second week on Aaro so I guess Blair's big speech.

3/24/2006 11:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd have thought NC would write on Comment is Free, if only becuase Harry of the Harryettes let off a couple of big ones over Blair's speech, if the number of comments is anything to go by. If not that, the Belarus (Why Is the Left Silent?) or Livingstone (again)

DA: the Budget and the chances of Brown's succession.

Each-Way Bet for either: Athletics (Commonwealth Games/Brown's Olympic funding)

3/24/2006 03:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home